What could be better than a day at the beach? Perhaps only more of that! If you love the sunny coastline as much as I do – pick up these quotes about the beach for your Instagram.
Each caption on the list is a self-sufficient text – choose your favorite item and engage with your Instagram followers like a professional influencer!
What is an Instagram caption?
An Instagram caption is a text that appears under your photo on Instagram and may include hashtags, emojis, and links. It is limited to 2,200 characters (310-550 words with spaces). In short, we use Instagram captions to describe our photos.
Remember, an Instagram post’s most engaging caption length is no more than 50 words.
How to write an engaging Instagram caption?
A great caption can make a photo much more engaging and fun. Here are some tips for writing excellent Instagram captions:
- Use emojis, but be careful to place only a few of them.
- Make it simple. Captions can be brief. You don’t need to write a novel every time you post on Instagram.
- Be creative, fun, and positive. Combine, change and surprise your audience. It is the chance to show off your personality.
Best beach quotes and sayings for Instagram
- Life’s a beach.
- Swim your worries away.
- Life is different at the beach.
- Let the sea set you free.
- Every time I slip into the ocean, it is like going home.
- The cure for anything is salt water. Sweat, tears, or the ocean.
- For whatever we lose, it is always ourselves we find in the sea.
- Once casts its spell, the sea forever holds one in its net of wonder.
- I don’t even care how bad my day is as long I can see the beach.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- We are like seashells on the beach each unique with our own story to tell 🐚
- If there is heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.
- Sky above, sand below, peace within.
- Live by the sea. Love by the moon.
- Best Escape Anyone Can Have (B.E.A.C.H)
- Life is better in a bikini.
- How to be a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach.
- Let the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat.
- Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
- Meet me where the #sky touches the #sea.
- Dreams are made of sun and sand.
- A walk on the beach soothes the soul.
- I can resist everything but an invitation to the beach.
- A cup of aromatic coffee in an ordinary café on the beach is a real blessing.
- In life, we need fewer tears and more beaches.
- A simple life is what we need, and the beach as a place to rest.
- There’s no place like home. Except for the beach.
- When I look at the sea, its waves seem to carry away my sorrows.
- Unfortunately, no summer lasts forever.
- Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.
See also: Best beaches in Spain [Ultimate Guide]
Funny beach captions and puns for Instagram
- My favorite color is beach.
- You will have to excuse my resting beach face.
- Currently pretending I am at the beach.
- Water you talking about?
- Shell yeah!
- Yeah, buoy!
- I need vitamin Sea.
- This beautiful beach is making me emoceanal.
- I sea no problem with the puns.
- No one likes a shady beach.
- Whale, whale, whale … What have we here
- Let’s get shipfaced.
- Eel be mad if you don’t stop this now.
- Sea shells she sells on the she soar.
- What crashes onto the shore on tiny beaches? Microwaves.
- This beach has my seal of approval.
- What did the sand say when the tide came back? Long time, no sea.
- Sea you later.
Read also: Best Spanish captions for Instagram
Serious quotes and sayings about the ocean
These captions are also worth turning into a tattoo.
- The great ocean of truth is all laid bare.
- Beneath the roaring waves, there is a still oasis of death.
- The sea sparkles like a million sapphires and is no less alluring.
- My body is here, but my soul is at the shore.
- “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- No man is an island, entire of itself, and every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
- “Waves are not measured in feet or inches; they are measured in increments of fear.” – Buzzy Trent.
- “Until you dare to lose sight of the shore, you will not know the terror of being forever lost at sea.” – Charles Cook.
- “There are three sorts of people; those who are alive, those who are dead, and those who are at sea.” – Old Capstan Chantey.
- “The sea is a terrible mistress.”
- No matter how deep the sea is, the bottom is usually closer than the shore.
- To sail is to die. To land is to be born again.
- The ocean is vast, and no matter how much goes in, it never fills.
- The sea giveth, the sea taketh away.
- For many a sailor, the sea is a whore. For every inch of depth, they beg like a choir boy.
- For many a sailor, the sea is a wife. There is no more dreadful thing to see each morning when they are not beside it.
- No man is on deck without god when the waves crush down on the crow’s nest.
- Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.
- When you enter the ocean, you enter the food chain, not necessarily at the top.
Inspirational quotes about the beach and the ocean
We can endlessly talk about the seashore. And still, there are new words to describe this beauty. Just listen to these captivating quotes and aphorisms about the seaside.
- You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
- You stand on the shore and smell the salty wind that blows from the sea. And you believe that you are free, that everything is still ahead of you.
- Some people hear the sea calling them. That call never fails; it’s as if it fills you; it’s everywhere.
- When you look at the ocean for a long time, you start to miss people, and when you look at people for a long time, you begin to miss the ocean.
- God knows what will happen next; it doesn’t matter when you’re lying on the beach in such lovely weather. It is enough that you exist.
- Ocean has the potential power to make us think about the things we love to think.
- Riding on the beach is another level of happiness.
- Eternity begins and ends with the ocean tides.
- The sea is my dream. It turns out that it takes so little to be happy!
- To go out in the setting sun on an empty beach is really to embrace your loneliness.
- I feel free of all commitments when I sit by the sea and listen to the waves crashing against the shore.
- You can be really happy and at the same time a vagabond on the beach.
- Free yourself from the hope that the sea will ever calm down. We must learn to sail in strong winds.
- We are all lonely ships on a dark sea. We see the lights of other boats, but we cannot reach them. But their presence, their lamps, and the similar tragic situation give us great comfort in our existential solitude.
- The three major sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of the wind in a rainforest, and the sound of the ocean on a beach.
- The ocean makes me feel very small and puts my whole life in perspective.
- Don’t believe the quietness of the sea. The sea is quiet as long as you stand on the shore.
- One day you will find yourself by the sea, and it will carry away the pain of memories on its waves. We all have our own sea.
- In every rocky ridge, on every curved beach, in every grain of sand, is the history of the Earth.
Beach quotes about love for Instagram
These are some romantic beach captions for couples and lonely ones:
- As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love.
- Like a wave, your love came into my life.
- You are the noise of the sea in summer.
- The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.
- The cure for anything is salt water, sweat, tears, or the ocean.
- At the beach, you can live in bliss.
- If life is a beach, let me feel it with my five senses.
- They say that the ship sails in love with the sea.
- In the ocean and the sand, lost hearts are to be found.
- My love for you is as immense as all the variety of life in the sea.
- I want your love for me to be as constant as the ocean waves.
- Nothing compares to a sunset on the beach, although on second thought, it is just as beautiful as your gaze.
Famous people sayings about the ocean and the beach
- “See how the Yellow River’s waters move out of heaven, Entering the ocean, never to return.” – Li Bai, Chinese poet, 701-762
- “Look at that sea, girls – all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn’t enjoy its loveliness if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds.” – Lucy Montgomery, Canadian novelist, 1874-1942
- “The ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks, American novelist, 1965
- “I ain’t afraid to drown if that means I’m deep up in your ocean.” – Chris Brown, American singer, 1989
- “The sea is everything. It covers seven-tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the `Living Infinite,′ as one of your poets has said.” – Jules Verne, French novelist, poet, and playwright, 1828-1905
- “I am fascinated by the idea that our civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness “— Werner Herzog, German film director, 1942.
- “Every drop in the ocean counts.” — Yoko Ono, Japanese artist, author, and activist, 1933
- “Small!” said the albatross. “What isn’t small compared to the ocean? The blue whale’s the biggest thing that swims, and that’s small in the ocean. It wouldn’t be the ocean if the ocean weren’t big.” – Russell Conwell Hoban, American writer, 1925-2011.
Sassy & Salty Beach Quotes
- Stay salty, beach.
- I love you like the sea loves the shore.
- Just a fun day at the beach.
- Beaches are my happy place.
- Hanging out with my beaches!
- Sun of a beach.
- If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- The beach, where doing absolutely nothing, is doing something.
- Seas the day!
- Let’s never leave the beach!
- I long for salt air in my hair.
- May your joys be as deep as the ocean.
- I’ve got sunshine on my mind.
- Keep calm and beach on.
- Memories are made in flip-flops.
Hello, my name is Nadia. I usually write about traveling (there are so many places to fit all the lifestyles), relocation (finding a job overseas or moving without losing an income), and living in a foreign country (adapting to a different culture and mentality).